This was originally going to be a 1,500 follower giveaway, and then the entire internet caught wind of my Spock cosplay, and here you all are! Without further ado, here’s the giveaway info:
WHAT YOU GET
- A blue science officer’s dress or shirt from Star Trek: The Original Series, sewn by yours truly
- Official replica badges and braiding, unless you want to buy them and I’ll sew ‘em on for you (patches are $10, braiding is $15-30 depending on rank, plus shipping); instead I’ll be using gold ribbons
- Tights/pants, boots
- Phaser, ears, tricorder, etc.
HOW TO ENTER
- You must be following me to enter!
- Like this post
- Reblog this post up to once per day
- No blogs created for giveaways/contests, that’s rude
- Have your inbox open
- Be willing to give me your measurements and address
- I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE!
- For an extra entry, follow my cosplay blog: A for Cosplay
The giveaway ends on September 2nd, the last day of Dragon*Con, so once I return home I can select a winner and get started on their choice of a Star Trek shirt or dress.
If you want to buy an official replica, you’re looking at paying over $200. While I don’t claim to be perfect, I’ve been complimented on my dress(es) by screenwriters for Star Trek, someone who writes official Star Trek novels, and people who work for Roddenberry.com. My dresses may not be official, but I think they look pretty damn good! So in thanks to all my lovely followers, I’m going to offer a dress or shirt to one of you absolutely free. Good luck!!